Unhappy with life and toying with the idea for a while, I finally bit the bullet and decided to sell everything I own, including my house, going on a big trip and moving to London to start a new life. It has certainly been a crazy few weeks, organising a real estate agent, starting to sell all my possessions etc. It is extremely terrifying for me but also very exciting.
So what's the plan? Well, I am starting with New Zealand and North America before heading down to central America, South America, Europe and northern Africa. It's 233 days, June to February, 34 countries, 4 continents, temperatures ranging from -20C to 41C, all with a 20kg hiking backpack. Wowsers! Talk about epic!
Check out the map below:
When I am away, I will post stories, daily summaries, photos etc from my trip. Keep this link handy so you can check in and see what I am up to! I won't post anymore until just before I go.
Can't wait to share my experience with you all!
Amanda xox
No comments:
Post a Comment